HOME    |    GALLERIES    |    PRICING    |    BLOG    |    CONTACT

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Scott Family | Grand Rapids Family Photographer

I have SO many favorites from this absolute gem of a session. This was done on a private tree farm in Ada, MI, and I love the way the setting compliments the family's semi-formal attire. This is a gorgeous family, and I am lucky enough to have photographed them twice now. Little miss curly girl is one of the spunkiest little things you will ever meet -- a big, fun-loving personality straight out of a storybook. She is always on the go, which is why it's so much fun for me to chase her around and take her photo. And this is another mom and dad who have the kind of relationship I love to try and capture on film -- what a fun family. Definitely one of my favorites from the past year!















No comments:

Post a Comment